Nile Cruise – Luxury Liner (7 days)
This is one example of a Nile cruise. We can tailor a trip to fit your preferred schedule and budget.
|Back to Tours|
|Day 1||Arrival and welcome at Cairo International Airport.
Assisted through customs.
Escorted to your hotel.
|Day 2||Breakfast at your hotel.
Morning visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx.
On to the Egyptian Museum of antiquities, which houses many of Egypt’s national archeological assets. These include treasures belonging to the boy King Tutankhamun.
From here we drive to the awe inspiring Citadel once fortress to the notorious Saladin. The Citadel complex contains the alabaster Mohammed Ali Mosque. You can experience one of the best views of the city from the mosque terrace.
Overnight in your hotel
First class seat on the overnight train to Luxor.
|Day 3||Breakfast at your hotel, check-out and transfer to Cairo International Airport for short flight to Luxor
Early morning arrival by train in Luxor.
You will be met at the airport or station and escorted to your 4 / 5 star Nile cruise liner.
Once settled we visit the spectacular Luxor and Karnak Temples.
Overnight in Luxor (on board)
|Day 4||Breakfast on board
We head off to the West Bank to The Valley of The Kings to explore a few of the more than 60 ancient royal tombs. We also visit The Valley of The Queens.
You will see the majestic Colossi of Memnon, the Mourtuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Deir El Bahari (mortuary tomb and temple complex).
Sail to Edfu.
Overnight in Edfu (on board).
|Day 5||Breakfast on board.
Start the day with a visit to the best preserved temple on the Nile - Temple of Horus.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
Explore the twin Temples of Haroeris and Sobek in Kom Ombo.
Sail to Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan (on board).
|Day 6||Breakfast on board.
On to the controversial High Dam that controls Egypt’s life blood (The Nile) and then to The Low Dam (Old Dam).
We take a boat to Philae Temple on Algilika Island.
Marvel at the Unfinished Obelisk, thought to be the largest ancient obelisk in the world.
Escorted to Aswan Airport to board your flight back to Cairo.
You will be met at Cairo International Airport and escorted to your hotel.
|Day 7||Breakfast at your hotel.
Transfer to Cairo International Airport.
- Full assistance from the time we meet at the airport until you say farewell to the land of the pharaohs;
- 4/5 Star Nile Cruise between Aswan and Luxor with full board while on the cruise;
- Transfers and air-conditioned transportation to and from all sites listed on your itinerary;
- Entrance fees to all sites listed on your itinerary ;
- Guided tours in the capable hands of knowledgeable English-speaking guides;
- Choice of round trip domestic flights or first class seated train passage (sleeping compartment is extra);
- Hotel accommodation if you book through us. Keep in mind that prices may vary based on quality, location and amenities. All accommodation is based on a double room bed and breakfast basis;
- Lunch and dinner (except for Nile cruise where all meals are included from lunch on Day 1 until breakfast on the last day of your Nile cruise)
- Refreshments (water, snacks, beverages);
- Additional sightseeing not listed on your selected itinerary;
- VISAS, travel insurance, personal expenditure;
- Tipping at sites, restaurants and hotels etc.